This is the introduction to a book I have not yet finished:
Forget multiple orgasms. Any woman should be able to come instantaneously and continuously — if she learns how.
I have a lot of ideas about male performance, as well, and how a man can maximize his own pleasure in pursuit of/while she is lost in her bliss.
More here, as an example:
The perfect morning blowjob in seven easy steps.
Yuppie love: The egoist’s guide to mastering the art of frolicking naked with the one you love.
More on the idea of currency exchange, here:
Currency exchange: The trade that matters most can never be quantified financially.
Save the world from home
— in your spare time!
Disintermediation means cutting out the middle-man, and, by teaching you a new way of thinking about human nature and about your own unique self, Man Alive! puts you in charge of your own philosophical affairs.
The book's objectives are precise and concise: To take the claim of justice away from the state, the mantle of intellectual authority away from the academy and the experience of reverence away from the church. It puts all of those things back where they belong — in your mind. There is no middle-man on truth.
Read Man Alive! online or download an easy-to-share PDF version. Ebooks: "Open in..." Kindle Reader or iBooks. If you post to public forums or you have your own web site or weblog, download the propagation kit. It contains everything you need to spread these ideas around the globe.
Get the picture?Inspire and defend your mind with free graphics from the Image library.
Email Greg SwannGSwann@PresenceOfMind.net
Fair warning: Your name and email address will be kept confidential, but unless you say otherwise, your text is blogfodder by default.
I speak your language
I am delighted to speak anywhere, anywhen, and I am interested in any opportunity you can come up with for me to evangelize egoism. I am rich in ideas that, so far, few of us seem to prize. If you value the idea of self-adoration in the way I do, let's talk about how we can increase our numbers.
Search this site
- Love among The Unfallen at every wavelength of heaven’s light.
- From The Unfallen: The purpose of civilization…
- Shyly’s delight: Manifesting the secondary consequences of splendor.
- Brief reflections on The 21Convention: “It’s a man’s world, except when it isn’t.”
- Slave to love? Gwendolyn Jones is a sovereign woman.
- Greg Swann on Brief reflections on The 21Convention: “It’s a man’s world, except when it isn’t.”
- Sock! on Brief reflections on The 21Convention: “It’s a man’s world, except when it isn’t.”
- From The Unfallen: The purpose of civilization… | SelfAdoration.com on Xavier’s destiny
- Jon on Shyly’s delight: Manifesting the secondary consequences of splendor.
- BloodhoundBlog.com | I hate to ask for anything, and yet I am literally reduced to begging for attention. | National real estate marketing and technology blog | Realtors and real estate, mortgage and investment news on Brief reflections on The 21Convention: “It’s a man’s world, except when it isn’t.”
Man Alive! on iTunes
More by Greg Swann
Buy my Amazon Kindle books
My other writing isn't collected in one place, but here's a shopping list for finding the best of it:
- Greg Swann writes -- fiction and early essays.
- PresenceOfMind.net -- a weblog I maintained in the early years of the new millenium.
- BloodhoundBlog -- a national real estate weblog I started and contribute to. Much of the content there will be real estate related, but everything I write is focused on the self, and this is best represented in the longer essays.
- SplendorQuest.com -- a weblog devoted to celebrating the uniquely human life.
- Photo credit: Sunrise on Phu Chi Fa by Tom BKK.