A short movie about why you should be hiring me to sell everyday human joy to your audience.
Connect the dots:
The trailer above is learn-by-doing: I’m showing you how to sell joy by selling you joy. When you’re ready for a fuller demonstration, go here:
To win the culture war, our job is to sell the end-consequence of good conduct — joy…
I know how.
Connecting the dots to redeem human civilization – while there is still time…
- The world won’t change until people change. If you crave freedom, evangelize egoism.
- A conversation about race? About character? What we need is a conversation about civilization.
- Conservatives: If you want for the good guys to win in the end, the art you’re looking for is comedy.
- Rock Me Mama Egoism In Action: The link from art to human values and back.
- Praising Cain: Change the world forever by learning to love your life the way you actually live it.
- Greg Swann – The Trailer
- Curing the incuriosity of the East.
- Why comedy matters: Understanding the art that will redeem human civilization.
- Want to stop losing and start winning in the war for your own freedom? Do something different!
- Memo to @SenTedCruz: Grow the middle class by evangelizing #egoism.