Everything is all one thing, so this is a video essay about art about music about morality about song-writing about marriage about redemption – simple stuff. This is egoism in action, me being me.
This video connects directly to the argument I made on Friday about ‘conservative’ art, and all of everything I am saying – and everything I am doing – connects back to everything else I am saying. This is a one-hour immersion in Splendor.
An audio-only version is linked below, and that will show up also on iTunes in due course.
Connecting the dots to redeem human civilization – while there is still time…
- The world won’t change until people change. If you crave freedom, evangelize egoism.
- A conversation about race? About character? What we need is a conversation about civilization.
- Conservatives: If you want for the good guys to win in the end, the art you’re looking for is comedy.
- Rock Me Mama Egoism In Action: The link from art to human values and back.
- Praising Cain: Change the world forever by learning to love your life the way you actually live it.
- Greg Swann – The Trailer
- Curing the incuriosity of the East.
- Why comedy matters: Understanding the art that will redeem human civilization.
- Want to stop losing and start winning in the war for your own freedom? Do something different!
- Memo to @SenTedCruz: Grow the middle class by evangelizing #egoism.